An ‘amazing’ number of homes sign up to animal trail
- Credit: Andy Abbott
Nearly 60 homes will be showing off their animal-themed displays as part of a trail on Bury St Edmunds’ Moreton Hall estate this weekend.
The animal adventures trail, organised by Michelle Frost, has 56 houses taking part with creations of zoo, farm, film and storybook creatures.
MORE: Zoo trail organiser is ‘blown away’ by event’s successIt is taking place on both Saturday and Sunday, July 4 and 5, from 11am to 5pm.
A map is available on the Moreton Hall Voice Facebook page and the ‘Moreton Hall Animal Adventures Trail’ page on Facebook.
Everyone who walks around the estate is advised to adhere to all social distancing measures at all times.
Ms Frost said it was “amazing” so many homes had registered and wanted to thank everyone for getting their “wonderful displays ready”.
You may also want to watch:
In May, there was a successful zoo trail on the town’s Nowton estate that transported visitors to different continents.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship