Apartment with views over Christchurch Park, with a guide price of £450,000
- Credit: Archant
This stunning first floor apartment home is one of just three within this handsome Victorian villa in leafy Westerfield Road, Ipswich.
The stylish first floor residence extends to around 1,700sq ft including three bedrooms and two reception rooms.
It has a luxury kitchen with integrated appliances and there are panoramic views across Christchurch Park which is opposite.
This is a modern home, with all the conveniences, and many period features have remained including deep cornice, picture rails and sash windows. It has gas central heating, a ground floor store room and allocated parking space for two vehicles.
There is an imposing communal hallway, with a grand stair-flight to the first floor, and period details including a stained glass window to the side.
Once inside the apartment the reception hall is bathed in light from a glazed atrium.
At the front is the dining hall, with oak flooring and UPVC French doors with side panels, set within a feature archway, and leading to a balcony which has a tiled floor.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 6 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 7 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 8 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 9 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
Bi-folding doors lead on to the sitting room, which has a bay window to the front, and there is a gas-fired coal-effect tiled inlay fireplace with a period style surround, and oak flooring.
The kitchen/breakfast room has a bay window to the side. It has cream-fronted base and eye level units, extensive granite worksurfaces and an inset one-and-a-half bowl ceramic sink and has appliances including a double oven with an extraction canopy over, a fridge freezer, a dishwasher and a washing machine. The master bedroom has a bay window with views over the park, with built-in wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
Bedroom two has a large box window to the side.
A rear hall leads to bedroom three, which is another double bedroom with wardrobes.
The family bathroom has a suite of a bath with an ornate mixer tap/shower, WC and a marble basin with an ornate cupboard/stand below, and fully tiled walls.
This home is for sale with Fenn Wright with a guide price of £450,000.