Appeal after fatal road crash
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a road crash that killed a 32-year-old man.Wayne Butler, from Gisleham, died when his blue-green coloured Ford Mondeo crashed in Lound, near Lowestoft, at about 3.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a road crash that killed a 32-year-old man.
Wayne Butler, from Gisleham, died when his blue-green coloured Ford Mondeo crashed in Lound, near Lowestoft, at about 3.30pm on Saturday.
He was travelling from Gorleston to Lound on the Yarmouth road when his car left the road 250 metres north of the Hall Road junction.
His car went up a grass verge, into an embankment, hit a tree and overturned.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the accident is asked to call Pc Nick Watkins at Halesworth road policing unit on 01986 835350.
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change
- 8 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home