Appeal after woman injured in crash
A WOMAN has been seriously injured after a three-vehicle crash on the A133 bypass in Weeley.A Mitsubishi, a Ford Mondeo and a Mazda collided at 4.40pm on Sunday.
A WOMAN has been seriously injured after a three-vehicle crash on the A133 bypass in Weeley.
A Mitsubishi, a Ford Mondeo and a Mazda collided at 4.40pm on Sunday.
A 49-year-old woman from Little Clacton, who was driving the Mitsubishi, suffered serious head injuries and is in Colchester General Hospital.
A female passenger in the Mazda is in a comfortable condition in Colchester General Hospital with chest injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The Mondeo driver, a man from Harlow, was released from hospital after treatment.
Anyone who witnessed the accident is asked to contact Pc Dave Bent, at Stanway Traffic Police, on 01255 221312.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 3 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 4 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 5 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 6 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 7 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 8 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 9 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 10 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery