Biker injured in collision at roundabout on A143
- Credit: Archant
A motorcycle rider was hurt in a crash at a roundabout.
The biker, a man aged in his 40s, was taken to West Suffolk Hospital after the incident on the A143 Diss Road in Ixworth, at the roundabout adjoining the A1088.
It is believed the motorcycle was travelling towards Diss at the time of the collision at 10.15am on Friday, August 31.
The rider was later transferred on to Addenbrooke’s hospital at Cambridge University.
Any witnesses to the collision or manner of riding of the motorcycle beforehand, or anyone who may have dash cam footage of a black motorcycle travelling along the A143 between Bury St Edmunds and Diss on Friday morning, should contact Suffolk police.
You may also want to watch:
Any information should be passed to PC Beddington at Bury St Edmunds Roads and Armed Policing Team (RAPT) using 101.
Please quote reference number 103 of Friday, August 31.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 10 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter