Appeal for missing Bury St Edmunds teenager Akram Bounouala
- Credit: Archant
A Bury St Edmunds teenager is missing after last being seen yesterday afternoon.
Akram Bounouala, 15, was seen around 3pm at an address on Northgate Avenue, and was reported missing to officers at 5pm.
Akram, who may have links to the Cambridge area, is described as white, approximately 6ft tall, with short black hair.
He was wearing a purple hooded sweatshirt, purple jumper, grey jogging trousers and black trainers.
It is understood that Akram is not fluent in English.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen him, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, should call the duty sergeant at Bury St Edmunds police station on 101.
Another Bury St Edmunds teenager, 14-year-old Chloe Humpage, who also went missing on Tuesday, was found this afternoon.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 8 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
Police thanked the public and the media for their assistance with the appeal.