Suffolk police appeal for witnesses after shotgun stolen in Knodishall
- Credit: Archant
At some point between 8pm on May 1 and 10.30am on May 3 an offender smashed a ground floor window to gain entry to a property.
Officers say that once inside the property the offender made a tidy search and stole various items.
These included a shotgun that had been locked in a cabinet, an air rifle, electrical tools and a camera lens.
The shotgun is a Browning B525 12G O/U with the serial number 573912W.
Those who witnesses the incident or who have any knowledge of it are asked to call Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting crime reference 32/24061/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 5 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 8 Number of schools with extra Covid precautions rises to 12
- 9 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 10 Haul of 20,000 suspected counterfeit DVDs seized in raid at Suffolk home