Appeal put out after attempted robbery on a 16-year-old boy in Clacton
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Police are appealing for information following an attempted robbery in Clacton.
The victim was a 16-year-old boy who was approached by a man in an alleyway between Parry Drive and Cloes Lane around 10.30am on September 24.
Police say the man showed the victim what is believed to have been a knife in his waistband before threatening him and demanding money.
Nothing was taken and the victim managed to leave the area.
The man is described as being white, around 18-years-old, 5ft5ins tall, and of medium build.
He is also described as having short curly hair and a black beard or moustache.
He was also wearing a dark-coloured, baggy tracksuit and a dark blue hooded top with the hood up.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 7 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
Officers are particularly keen to speak to a man who may have witnessed the incident.
He is described as white, aged 60 to 80-years-old, wearing glasses and a striped t-shirt.
INFO: DC Luke Howard on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.