Have you seen Steven Whatling who is missing from north Essex?
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
Police have launched a fresh appeal to help to trace 65-year-old Steven Whatling who may be in East Bergholt.
He has been missing since Monday, July 8, when he left his mother's address in Manningtree in north Essex.
Residents in the area are being encouraged to conduct a search of their gardens, garages and outbuildings as efforts to locate him continue.
He left the address wearing brown trousers, a blue and white shirt, red trainers and a black jacket.
He is 5ft 11ins tall, is of medium build and has grey hair which is described as shoulder length.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Mr Whatling or knows of his whereabouts or seen a man matching the description given should contact Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 7 pretty villages in Suffolk