After school free Halloween fun at the arc
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
If you are looking for something spooky to entertain the children this Halloween head down to Charter Square in Bury St Edmunds on Thursday night.
From a Pumpkin Pageant with a chance to win £250, to a witches cauldron lucky dip - there will be plenty on offer at the arc shopping centre between 3pm - 6.30pm.
Craft stations will be available for children to try their hand at something creative, including making spooky spiders, witches owls and magic wands.
Children will also be able to take part in a Halloween themed treasure trail around the arc.
Abbie Panks, arc centre manager said: "All activities are free to take part in, but we recommend booking a slot for Magic Wands in advance as we are expecting this to be a popular choice.
You may also want to watch:
" We also have £250 worth of gift cards and a fantastic trophy up for grabs for the person, or family who is crowned winner of our first Pumpkin Pageant so be sure to get creative and bring your pumpkin along to be included in the judging which will take place at 5pm on the day."
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 2 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 8 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 10 'It wasn't good for all our hearts' - Roberts delight after Town comeback win