Arc shopping centre launches daily advent calendar competition via social media
- Credit: Archant
The Arc shopping centre in Bury St Edmunds is launching a daily advent calendar through December via social media and will be offering shoppers the chance to win a gift a day.
On their Facebook page, the Arc will give shoppers the opportunity to enter into the advent calendar competition from December 1 to December 24.
Prizes include gift ideas, fashion items and a Jessops academy course worth £119.
To be in with a chance of winning a prize, people can log on to the Arc Facebook page and click on the correct day to automatically be entered into that day’s draw.
A winner will be selected daily and contacted to collect their prize.
You may also want to watch:
Colin Roberts, centre manager at the Arc, said: “This is another great opportunity for us to interact with our shoppers and have some fun this Christmas.
“With some amazing prizes inside every day of the advent calendar, all donated by our wonderful retailers, we know that people will love logging on for their chance at winning. We hope you all have lots of fun.”
- 1 Matchday Live: Four goals in a busy first half
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 5 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 9 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency