Are you holding a royal wedding celebration?
- Credit: PA
Are you organising a street party, get-together or special event to celebrate the royal wedding?
Suffolk and north Essex will be celebrating Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s big day along with the nation. If you’re bringing out the bunting and preparing to party, we want to hear from you!
The Swan in Lavenham is just one of the venues which is celebrating on Saturday, with a gala lunch in honour of the royals, as part of a swinging 1940s weekend. Customers will be arriving at 11.30am, ahead of the ceremony.
In Ipswich, the Belstead Arms is holding its own celebration from 2pm to 7pm, with a barbecue and cream tea, and a choice between glasses of Prosecco or a cup of tea.
Many Greene King pubs in the county will also be screening the wedding, and serving up a seasonal royal beer brewed up by the Bury St Edmunds brewery, appropriately named “Something Borrowed, Something Brewed”.
You may also want to watch:
If you are holding your own royal-themed event, let us know by filling in the form, so it can be included in our round-up of places to celebrate.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 6 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 10 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale