Armed group attack men with ‘unknown liquid’ outside Post Office
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Three men have been assaulted with an “unknown liquid” by an armed group of people near a Jaywick Post Office.
The three men were assaulted near to the Post Office in Tamarisk Way around 7.10pm Friday, May 27.
Officers from Essex Police were called to the scene, although the victims – who reported being attacked by an armed group – had already driven away from the scene.
The trio had reported having an unknown liquid thrown at them, while one of them suffered a cut to the head.
An Essex Police spokesman said the man’s injury was not deemed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: “We continue to make our enquiries and we would urge anyone with information to call Clacton CID on 101 quoting 1139 of May 30.”
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash