Men force entry into caravan park armed with weapons
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man was assaulted and taken to hospital following an incident in Clacton where men reportedly forced their way into a caravan armed with weapons.
Essex Police arrested two men on suspicion of aggravated burglary at a caravan park in Valley Road.
Officers received reports that a man inside was assaulted and was taken to hospital with hand injuries.
The men, aged 36 and 55, from Great Bromley and Clacton, have now been bailed until Monday September 28.
It follows reports on Sunday August 20 that men forced entry to a caravan armed with weapons.
You may also want to watch:
Police have not disclosed the nature of the weapons.
Anyone with information is asked to call Clacton CID on 101 quoting crime reference 42/137694/20 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 4 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 5 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 8 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina