Men force entry into caravan park armed with weapons
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man was assaulted and taken to hospital following an incident in Clacton where men reportedly forced their way into a caravan armed with weapons.
Essex Police arrested two men on suspicion of aggravated burglary at a caravan park in Valley Road.
Officers received reports that a man inside was assaulted and was taken to hospital with hand injuries.
The men, aged 36 and 55, from Great Bromley and Clacton, have now been bailed until Monday September 28.
It follows reports on Sunday August 20 that men forced entry to a caravan armed with weapons.
You may also want to watch:
Police have not disclosed the nature of the weapons.
Anyone with information is asked to call Clacton CID on 101 quoting crime reference 42/137694/20 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved