Man arrested after break-in at Cotswold Outdoor
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested following a burglary at an outdoor clothing store in Bury St Edmunds early this morning.
The break-in happened at Cotswold Outdoor in Abbeygate Street just after midnight.
A member of the public saw a man leaving the premises through a smashed window, and reported that he was carrying clothing.
Following the incident, a man was arrested on suspicion of burglary and possession of a knife or bladed article and was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre to be quizzed by detectives.
He currently remains at the police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious behaviour or has knowledge of the burglary should contact Bury police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/44439/20.
Alternatively, people can report information anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via the online form at the Crimestoppers website.
- 1 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 2 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Matchday Live: Six new signings start as Town host Palace
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 9 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad