Ashfield Green: Firefighters free person trapped in vehicle after B1117 crash
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Firefighters freed a casualty who was trapped in their vehicle after a road accident in north Suffolk last night.
Paramedics were called to the B1117 at Ashfield Green, near Stradbroke, just before 7pm, following an accident involving two vehicles.
Fire crews from Eye and Harleston were called to free a casualty from inside one of the vehicles.
They used a long board to remove the casualty and had them released by just after 8pm.
One male casualty was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“His condition wasn’t thought to be life threatening,” a spokesman for the ambulance service said.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 9 Body found in the River Orwell
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash