Woman in 30s hurt after crash involving Audi
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A woman has been taken to hospital with back injuries after a multi-vehicle crash in Sudbury.
Police were called to the scene of the crash on the A131, Ballingdon Hill, shortly after 5pm yesterday.
Paramedics were also sent following reports one person involved in the collision had been injured.
They assessed a woman, believed to be in her late 30s, for back injuries.
She was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked for some time while emergency services worked at the scene but re-opened to traffic at around 6.45pm.
A police spokesman said the collision involved an Alfa Romeo, an Audi A4 and a Peugeot.
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 A12 closed following serious collision
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 10 Ipswich Debenhams to close on May 4 after the building is sold
Witnesses to the crash and anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting CAD 296 of yesterday, January 23.