Best selling American crime writer Jeffery Deaver to give talk in Woodbridge
- Credit: Russ Kientsch
The author best known for his Lincoln Rhyme series about a quadriplegic detective will be giving a talk at Browsers Bookshop in Woodbridge.
The visit will be a stop-off on his latest tour which will be promoting The Cutting Edge, the latest release in the Lincoln Rhyme series.
Mr Deaver has written 35 novels including Carte Blanche an authorised James Bond sequel.
He has sold more than 50 million copies of his novels worldwide in more than 35 languages.
Mr Deaver will be speaking to Catherine Larner from Browsers Bookshop at Woodbridge Library on May 22 at 1pm.
Tickets for the talk cost £15 and include a copy of The Cutting Edge.
To find out more information about the evening or to buy tickets call Browsers Bookshop on 01394 388890.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 3 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 6 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 7 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 9 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 10 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village