Best selling American crime writer Jeffery Deaver to give talk in Woodbridge
- Credit: Russ Kientsch
The author best known for his Lincoln Rhyme series about a quadriplegic detective will be giving a talk at Browsers Bookshop in Woodbridge.
The visit will be a stop-off on his latest tour which will be promoting The Cutting Edge, the latest release in the Lincoln Rhyme series.
Mr Deaver has written 35 novels including Carte Blanche an authorised James Bond sequel.
He has sold more than 50 million copies of his novels worldwide in more than 35 languages.
Mr Deaver will be speaking to Catherine Larner from Browsers Bookshop at Woodbridge Library on May 22 at 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the talk cost £15 and include a copy of The Cutting Edge.
To find out more information about the evening or to buy tickets call Browsers Bookshop on 01394 388890.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 5 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 8 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 9 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 10 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault