September sunshine on the cards as temperatures rise
- Credit: Fred Ixer
Forecasters are predicting a warmer day for East Anglia with temperatures reaching the low 20s.
Only days after the region woke from its coldest September night in 15 years forecasters are predicting that the mercury will go up again once more.
Today will start out chilly though with temperatures only around 10C by 8am this morning.
As the day goes on, however, things will start to change with plenty of sunshine across the region.
Temperatures will rise quickly reaching around between 19 and 21C by early afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow should see a warmer start to the day than previously this week and temperatures could rise again to 22 or 23C.
A cold front is on its way from the north on later on this week, meaning temperatures could take a tumble once again.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening