Driver climbs free from wreckage after car leaves Suffolk road
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A driver escaped serious injury after the car he was driving left a Suffolk road and rolled onto its side.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the crash, on the B1079 near Otley, at about 11am on Tuesday.
The male driver of a Volkswagen Scirocco had managed to climb free from the wreckage.
He was said to be suffering from shock, but was not thought to have been hurt in the collision.
Three fire engines were sent to the scene in case cutting equipment was needed to help free the driver.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle was recovered at about 11.45am.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 8 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 9 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 10 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?