Teenage motorcyclist injured in crash with sports car
- Credit: Archant
A teenage motorcyclist was taken to hospital after being injured in a crash with a sports car, prompting a police appeal for witnesses.
On Tuesday, November 24 at 5.30pm, officers were called to a collision on the B1116 at the junction with Easton Lane, involving a red Toyota MR2 and a black Yamaha motorcycle.
The car was travelling towards Hacheston, in Easton Lane, and the motorcycle was travelling northbound on The Street on the B1116 towards Framlingham.
The male teenage motorcycle rider suffered minor injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
The driver of the Toyota, a man in his 50s, was arrested on suspicion of drug-driving. He has been released under investigation, pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for recovery of the vehicles and reopened at 10.50pm.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have been in the area at the time of the collision or who may have any dash cam footage to assist the investigation.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
Any witnesses should contact Pc Kelly Milton at Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference number 293 of November 24.