Police and fire crews called after van crashes off road
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Emergency services are currently at the scene of a collision in Saxmundham where a vehicle is believed to have come off the road due to icy conditions.
Police and an ambulance crew are at the single vehicle collision on the B1119 Church Hill.
Three fire engines from Suffolk Fire & Rescue are also in attendance, with crews from Aldeburgh, Leiston and Saxmundham being deployed to the scene.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "The van drivers injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or life-changing at this time.
"It is currently unclear as to how the driver came off the road as no other vehicle or tree is involved. But it is understood it could be due to ice on the roads."
You may also want to watch:
The driver is currently being treated by paramedics at the scene and will be taken to hospital.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years