Biker suffers severe facial injuries and spinal fractures in crash with tractor
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A man is in a critical condition after suffering serious facial injuries in a crash between a motorbike and a tractor which was pulling a trailer with a combine harvester.
The motorcycle was travelling towards Saxmundham on the B1119, north of Parham, when it was involved in the collision with the tractor travelling from Cransford.
The tractor was pulling a custom trailer containing a combine harvester.
The motorcyclist, a man aged in his 20s, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge having sustained severe facial injuries and spinal fractures.
He remains in hospital in a critical but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody who may have dash-cam footage of the incident on Friday, July 6 at 6.30pm, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision, are asked to call police on 101, quoting reference CAD 335 of July 6.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 7 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 8 Crash between two motorbikes
- 9 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 10 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes