B1506 Bury Road in Kentford closed due to traffic collision involving car and motorcycle
- Credit: Archant
The B1506 Bury Road in Kentford is closed at the Herringswell Road junction due to a road traffic collision involving a car and a motorcycle.
Police were called shortly before 6.30am to the incident involving a black Volkswagon car and black Suzuki motorcycle.
Emergency services are on site, and have closed the road.
A police spokesperson said one person had been taken to Addenbroke’s Hospital with “potentially serious or pelvic injuries.”
Motorists are advised to expect delays, which are also affecting Herringswell Road.
You may also want to watch:
A diversion is in place via Gazeley.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 10 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting