Babergh: Two catalytic converter thefts from vans
Car parts have been taken from two vehicles in the Sudbury area.
Both incidents resulted in catalytic converters being taken.
The first theft occured at business premises in Church Field Road, Sudbury when two Vauxhall vans had the part stolen.
The second incident happened in Chelsworth Avenue in Great Cornard when a Mercedes Sprinter van had its converter stolen.
Both thefts occured between 6pm on October 15 and 8am on October 16.
You may also want to watch:
Information should be passed to Pc Jacqueline Philpot from Sudbury on 101.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 9 Restaurant launches giant cheesecake and cookie company
- 10 Town remain in talks with Edwards over new deal