WATCH: Peppa Pig-themed danceathon delights children
- Credit: Archant
Babies and toddlers from Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich took part in a Peppa Pig-themed danceathon to raise money for charity.
The boys and girls aged between six months and six years were sponsored to complete five challenges in their Babyballet class in support of Tommy’s – which funds research into stillbirth, premature birth and miscarriage.
Babyballet Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich west is joining children from across the country in the fundraiser aiming to raise £500,000 for Tommy’s.
Jane Brewin, chief executive of Tommy’s, said: “Danceathon is a great way for mums and dads to involve their little ones in a good cause.
“Tommy’s relies on the generosity and hard work of its supporters like babyballet to continue its pioneering research to prevent pregnancy complications. “We hope everyone taking part has an amazing time.”
You may also want to watch:
Abigail Franklin, franchisee of Babyballet Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich west, said they were really excited to be taking part.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 4 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
- 10 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer