Baby joy for Jamie and Jools
PROUD dad Jamie Oliver pukka-ed up to place a kiss on his new daughter's head as he showed her off today.Daisy Boo was born on Thursday night at a London hospital, weighing in at 8lb 4oz.
PROUD dad Jamie Oliver pukka-ed up to place a kiss on his new daughter's head as he showed her off today.
Daisy Boo was born on Thursday night at a London hospital, weighing in at 8lb 4oz.
The youngster is Jamie and wife Jools's second child - both of whom have been named after flowers
The couple who have a home in Clavering, Essex posed with Daisy and their first daughter Poppy Honey outside Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea Hospital in White City, west London.
You may also want to watch:
Daisy Boo was born at 6.18pm after a two-hour labour, and was nine days overdue.
Food guru Oliver, famed for his appearances in a series of Sainsbury advertisements, was with wife Jools during the birth.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 8 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
Explaining the name, a spokesman for the couple said: "Boo is actually Jools's nickname. All concerned are doing well. It was a natural birth and all went smoothly."
The birth was just over a year after the couple's other daughter Poppy Honey was born. She celebrated her first birthday on March 18.
The couple, both 27, had been dating since they were teenagers and married in 2000.
They underwent fertility treatment for their first child as Jools suffered from polycystic ovary syndrome and they had feared she might not be able to have children.
However, their new daughter was conceived naturally and was born just over a year after Poppy.
Oliver opened his own restaurant, Fifteen, last year with Channel 4 viewers watching the trials and tribulations as he trained up his staff from scratch on hit show Jamie's Kitchen.
Jamie, whose youngsters were born only a year apart, cracked a joke with medical staff as they left the hospital yesterday.
"See you again next year,' he told them.