Baby Junior is a model child
HIS cheeky smile and playful nature have led Suffolk tot Junior Potts into his first modelling job – becoming the face of a baby food range.
Adorable Junior Potts can now be seen on organic baby pasta sauces across the country, after being chosen by representatives from Annabel Karmel.
Junior – who lives with his mother Teresa, in Seaman Avenue, Saxmundham – was hand-picked by representatives of the baby food company to appear on the packaging of the new range.
Proud mother Teresa sent a photograph to the company in November 2009 after hearing they were in search of a baby model.
She told the East Anglian Daily Times that she was so proud of her “cheeky” son, who is one.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “He is the apple of my eye and he has always been such a smiley and happy baby.
“He loves smiling at everyone he meets and to me he is the most adorable child in the world.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
“I approached Annabel Karmel myself after I found out they were looking for a baby with a cheeky little face. They met him and chose him, I was so happy. I’m so proud of him, I couldn’t be any prouder.”
The youngster is now the face of Annabel Karmel’s Make it Easy organic tomato, sweet potato and cheese sauce, which is currently sold in Morrisons superstores across the UK.
The 23-year-old mother later said that her son had always loved the camera and had begun posing from an early age.
She said: “He has always reacted when a camera comes out, he loves it.
“He can’t help but smile and play for the camera – I think it is something he really enjoys because he’s always striking a pose for me.”
The mother-of-one said that all the money Junior was given for the shoot would be put into a fund for his future.