Baby killed in A12 horror crash named by police
A BABY who tragically died in a collision on the A12 has today been named by police.
Ten month old Olivier Szulc of Luton died after the car he was travelling in was involved in a collision with a van near Kelvedon, in Essex, earlier this week.
His 71-year-old grandmother remains in a serious and stable condition in Queens Hospital in Romford.
Both of his parents remain in Colchester Hospital receiving treatment.
A spokesperson for Essex police said that officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit were continuing to investigate the collision the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Both carriageways of the road at Marks Tey were closed after a Volkswagen Passat collided with a stationary Iveco van in a lay-by on the Kelvedon bypass.
Anyone with information with could help officers with the investigation are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 6 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 7 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 8 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 9 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- 10 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021