Baby’s death at Hopton Holiday Village on Friday is being investigated, police say
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
A baby has died at a holiday park near the Suffolk-Norfolk border.
Investigations are continuing today after the death at Hopton Holiday Village, between Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth, on Friday.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: “Police were called by paramedics to reports of a sudden death of a young child at Hopton Holiday Park shortly after 8am on Friday.
“The investigation is in the early stages however at this time the death is not being treated as suspicious and enquiries are continuing on behalf of Her Majesty’s Coroner.
“Officers are continuing to support the family at this difficult time.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance crew was called to the scene at the time but the child was not breathing and was pronounced dead.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 RACE NIGHT LIVE! Brilliant Witches win at Lynn in season opener
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 8 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 9 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash