Popular baby shop Roo’s Too returns to Colchester three years after leaving town
- Credit: Archant
A much-loved baby shop is returning to Colchester - three years after moving out of the town.
Roo’s Too opens on Gosbecks Road on Saturday, February 24, after the original Roo’s, in Short Wyre Street, closed in 2015 when its lease expired.
Now with a bigger store and a revamped name, owner Donna Savill says she is excited to return to the town where her business began.
She said: “Colchester town centre is a wonderful place to be. But we know from experience shopping with children is a bit different and we feel this is the perfect place for us. It is such a large space and we have free parking out the front, which is a real help for our customers because they can bring their babies in their car seats without disturbing them.”
She added “It will be nice to see how the kids to used to come in when they were babies have grown up.
You may also want to watch:
“I cannot wait to see all the old faces and lots of new ones too.”
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 7 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 8 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 9 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners