Man remains in critical condition following serious collision
- Credit: Archant
Police have renewed their appeal for information following a serious collision in Badwell Ash.
Officers were called shortly after 10.30am on Thursday 30 July, following reports that a van – a white Ford Transit - had left the road and collided with a tree in Badwell Road.
Emergency services attended the scene and the driver, a man aged in his 20s, was flown by air ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital after sustaining life-threatening injuries.
A spokesman from Suffolk police confirmed that the man remains in hospital in a critical condition.
Following initial enquiries into the collision, police believe several vehicles may have travelled between Badwell Ash and Walsham-le-Willows shortly after the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak to anyone who may have driven along this route as their help will greatly assist the investigation.
Any witnesses or anyone who was driving in that area who may have seen the manner of driving, either immediately before or after the collision, and who has a dash-cam fitted in their vehicle is asked to contact the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting CAD 116 of July 30.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved