Badwell Ash: Fire crews tackle pub blaze

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire at a pub today – after a stove set the chimney alight.

The incident happened at The Whitehorse pub in The Street, at Badwell Ash, near Bury St Edmunds, at 8.10am.

One crew from Elmswell attended the fire which had taken hold in the chimney after a problem with a wood burning stove.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus