Suffolk and Essex set for another bank holiday scorcher
- Credit: Archant
Weather forecasters have predicted another hot and sunny day for the region with temperatures pushing into the mid twenties.
Sun cream will be the order of the day for many, with the bank holiday weekend ending on a high.
Forecaster Chris Bell from Norwich-based WeatherQuest said: “It is going to be another dry and sunny day today.
“Similar to yesterday in terms of temperatures, we could see highs of 24C in some areas, while most areas will remain in the low-mid 20s.”
Those heading to the seaside can expect slightly lower temperatures due to easterly winds, although Mr Bell added that there will hardly be a cloud in sight, with no rain forecast for the next two days.
You may also want to watch:
The hot bank holiday Monday comes following days of high temperatures, with Suffolk enjoying the hottest day of the year on Good Friday before basking in glorious sunshine on Saturday and Easter Monday.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 7 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit