Bank Holiday weather for Suffolk and Essex set to be mostly fine and dry
The weather forecast for the Bank Holiday weekend looks set to be mostly fine and dry for Suffolk and parts of Essex.
Sunseekers can be sure of three great days from Saturday through to the Bank Holiday Monday with just the threat of a thundery shower or light rain shower at lunchtime on the Monday.
However, with an easterly wind it’s likely to be less warm on the coast with temperatures down to 17/18C while further inland they will rise to 21/25C.
Chris Bell from Weatherquest said it was going to be warm over the weekend with temperatures rising over the next few days.
He said: “It will get progressively warmer leading up to the weekend with highs of 25C for the western parts of Suffolk and Essex but a lot cloudier and cooler on the coast with temperatures dropping to 17/18C.
You may also want to watch:
“Saturday will be dry but with the threat of a thundery shower here and there and it will feel a bit cooler on Sunday as we hold on to the easterly feel of air but the further away you are from the coast the warmer it will be.
“There will be a similar pattern to the weather for the Bank Holiday Monday with temperatures rising to the mid 20s and it will vary from being warm to very warm inland.”
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 3 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 8 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 9 Police seize 37 dogs and make one arrest after raid in Essex
- 10 One person taken to hospital after A12 crash