Bank Holiday weather for Suffolk and Essex set to be mostly fine and dry
The weather forecast for the Bank Holiday weekend looks set to be mostly fine and dry for Suffolk and parts of Essex.
Sunseekers can be sure of three great days from Saturday through to the Bank Holiday Monday with just the threat of a thundery shower or light rain shower at lunchtime on the Monday.
However, with an easterly wind it’s likely to be less warm on the coast with temperatures down to 17/18C while further inland they will rise to 21/25C.
Chris Bell from Weatherquest said it was going to be warm over the weekend with temperatures rising over the next few days.
He said: “It will get progressively warmer leading up to the weekend with highs of 25C for the western parts of Suffolk and Essex but a lot cloudier and cooler on the coast with temperatures dropping to 17/18C.
“Saturday will be dry but with the threat of a thundery shower here and there and it will feel a bit cooler on Sunday as we hold on to the easterly feel of air but the further away you are from the coast the warmer it will be.
“There will be a similar pattern to the weather for the Bank Holiday Monday with temperatures rising to the mid 20s and it will vary from being warm to very warm inland.”
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 5 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 6 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 9 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 10 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close