Easter weekend to end on windy and cloudy note, say forecasters
- Credit: Archant
After some beautifully warm and sunny days, what does the weather forecast have in store for this week?
Forecaster Fred Best, from Norfolk-based Weatherquest said that Monday’s weather was markedly different from the past weekend.
“Today is obviously much cooler,” said Mr Best.
“It’s quite windy through this morning with wind coming from the north east, especially around the coast.
“There’s a lot of cloud around as well.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Best said that despite the cloud, the day should stay largely dry.
Temperatures on Monday could reach 10-11C inland but only around 7-8C on the coast.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
There will still be a bit of cloud around on Tuesday but this should begin to clear in places as the day goes on.
Temperatures tomorrow will be around 12-13C.