Bannatyne health club confirms reopening date
Fitness fans can look forward to going back to the gym after Bannatyne Health Club in Bury St Edmunds announced it is to re-open.
The club, at Clarice House in Horringer Road, will welcome back members from Saturday, July 25 following the relaxing of coronavirus restrictions.
However, there will be changes to how it operates following assessment of the Covid-19 infection risks.
It will not be operating a booking system for the gym or pools, only for classes, but staff will be monitoring attendance and has a booking system on standby, ready to use if needed.
Other measures will include temperature checks on arrival, compulsory wearing of face masks in the clubs except when exercising, reduced class sizes and careful class timetabling to ensure there are no bottlenecks and crossovers in corridors and changing areas.
Water fountains will be out of use and members are advised to bring their own water/drink.
For more details, contact the club on 01284 705550.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 3 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 8 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 9 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 10 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week