Bannatyne health club confirms reopening date
Fitness fans can look forward to going back to the gym after Bannatyne Health Club in Bury St Edmunds announced it is to re-open.
The club, at Clarice House in Horringer Road, will welcome back members from Saturday, July 25 following the relaxing of coronavirus restrictions.
However, there will be changes to how it operates following assessment of the Covid-19 infection risks.
It will not be operating a booking system for the gym or pools, only for classes, but staff will be monitoring attendance and has a booking system on standby, ready to use if needed.
Other measures will include temperature checks on arrival, compulsory wearing of face masks in the clubs except when exercising, reduced class sizes and careful class timetabling to ensure there are no bottlenecks and crossovers in corridors and changing areas.
You may also want to watch:
Water fountains will be out of use and members are advised to bring their own water/drink.
For more details, contact the club on 01284 705550.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 10 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game