Barbecue and beer collaboration at The Rupert Brooke
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy a gourmet barbecue and beer with meadow views.
Everyone loves a Sunday roast, but when the sun’s out, somehow a big plate of gravy, spuds and beef doesn’t quite cut the mustard. It’s time to break out the barbecue.
The team at The Rupert Brooke pub in Grantchester between Newmarket and Cambridge have taken the humble British barbecue to the next level by teaming up with local brewery Brewboard to offer a pint of their finest, a main dish and salad for just £15 on the remaining Sundays in August from 4pm.
Chefs will fire up the grill in the garden (complete with meadow views), where they’ll be cooking burgers, chicken satay skewers, vegetable and halloumi herb marinated kebabs and stiky pork belly glazed in honey and soy.
On the side, check out the pearl cous cous tabbouleh, bocconcini, chery tomato and basil, or mixed leaf salad - amongst others.
Book now so you don’t miss out.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 4 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 8 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 9 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 10 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143