Bargain Hunt TV programme to be filmed at fair at Newmarket Racecourse
- Credit: Archant
The BBC’s Bargain Hunt is set to film at the Antique and 20th Century Fair at Newmarket Racecoure later this month.
The Blue team will take on the Red team in the challenge with both having £300 and an hour to find and purchase antiques from the fair’s 200 plus stands of antiques, art deco and collectables on offer which they sell at auction hoping to make money with their bargain.
The presenters in attendance on Sunday, August 19, will be Anita Manning, John Cameron and Caroline Hawley.
As well as hundreds of stalls inside and outside, there will also be antique valuations, free valuation and appraisals, a restoration workshop and a specialist collectors’ room for stamps, medals, cards, coins and ephemera.
In addition there will be free parking and a full catering service on site.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced at £6 for traders and £4 for visitors, are available on the day.
To find out more visit newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk/public-events
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 5 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk