Road closed for seven hours following serious collision
- Credit: Archant
A road outside of Ipswich was closed for around seven hours after a serious crash involving two vehicles.
Suffolk police were called just after 6pm on Friday to Norwich Road in Barham.
The ambulance service and three fire crews are also in attendance.
The road reopened at 1am, a spokeswoman for Suffolk police said.
No further details have yet been released by police.
Any witnesses to the incident are urged to contact police on 101, quoting CAD 299 of October 23.
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 7 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 8 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 9 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
- 10 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment