Barnby: Man who suffered serious head injuries in collision on A146 remains in hospital
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A man who suffered serious head injuries in a two-car collision in Barnby is still in hospital today, according to police.
Police are continuing to ask for witnesses to the incident, which happened on the A146 at about 5.45pm yesterday. It involved a green Peugeot and a silver Honda.
The road was blocked in both directions following the incident with firefighters, paramedics and the air ambulance also being sent to the scene.
The male driver of the Peugeot was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, where he remains.
The driver of the Honda was also taken to hospital but has not suffered any serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who witnessed the incident is asked to call the Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 7 Body found in the River Orwell
- 8 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 9 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 10 Suffolk pensioner exposed to asbestos for up to 30 years as carpenter