Barnham: Car goes up in flames
FIREFIGHTERS are tackling a blaze which ignited in a car today.
The car was reported to be alight on the A134 at Barnham near Thetford.
Two crews from Thetford and Bury St Edmunds were called to the incident at around 7.50am.
Police officers received reports of criminal damage to vehicles and when they arrived at the scene they discovered the car alight.
The road was closed while the fire service tackled the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said there was no one in the car at the time of the fire and no one was injured.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches