Barrow: Power tools stolen from vehicle in Brittons Crescent and Mill Lane house burgled
- Credit: citizenside.com
Police are appealing for information after two crimes in Barrow over the weekend.
The first saw a vehicle, an Isuzu, broken into while it was in a parking area of a cul-de-sac in Brittons Crescent.
The incident took place sometime between 8pm on Saturday and 8.40am on Sunday.
Three power tools, a Makita impact driver, Makita battery rec-saw and Makita battery drill and case were stolen from the vehicle.
Anyone with information about this theft or who knows the whereabouts of the items stolen should contact PCSO Jade Morton at St Edmundsbury Rural North Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
You may also want to watch:
The second incident, a burglary, took place between 10.30pm on Saturday and 9am on Sunday at an address in Mill Lane.
The garage attached to the property was broken into and an ab-circle exercise machine, car mechanic tools and a Giant man’s mountain bike were stolen.
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
Information for this incident should be passed to Pc Chris Button at Suffolk police on 101.