Battisford: Stove fire in Burnt House Lane

FIRE-Essex-engine1

- Credit: Archant

Two fire crews were called out after a gas stove caught fire.

The incident took place in Burnt House Lane, Battisford at around 12.55pm today.

Firefighters from Stowmarket and Needham Market were able to bring the stove outside and extinguish the fire with a hose reel.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus