Man in 30s kicked in head during serious assault outside pub
- Credit: Archant
A gang of four are being sought by police after reportedly leaving a man in his 30s with a serious head injury in Sudbury.
The attack, which police believe was carried out by three men and a woman, happened outside the Bay Horse pub in Melford Road, Sudbury, about 1.30am on August 24.
A 31-year-old man was assaulted by the group and left with a serious injury after a kick to the head.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for treatment and released the following day.
Suffolk Constabulary said enquiries are ongoing and anyone who has any more information, saw any suspicious behaviour or who witnessed the incident should contact the police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Those wanting to give information anonymously should contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk