Man in 30s kicked in head during serious assault outside pub
- Credit: Archant
A gang of four are being sought by police after reportedly leaving a man in his 30s with a serious head injury in Sudbury.
The attack, which police believe was carried out by three men and a woman, happened outside the Bay Horse pub in Melford Road, Sudbury, about 1.30am on August 24.
A 31-year-old man was assaulted by the group and left with a serious injury after a kick to the head.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for treatment and released the following day.
Suffolk Constabulary said enquiries are ongoing and anyone who has any more information, saw any suspicious behaviour or who witnessed the incident should contact the police on 101.
Those wanting to give information anonymously should contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 3 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected