Find out how you can star in Danny Boyle’s next film
- Credit: AP
Extras are wanted for a new Danny Boyle film which will be shot in East Anglia.
The Casting Collective are advertising for paid extras in the region to take part in a movie by Working Title Films.
The movie will be shot locally from April to June and directed by Oscar award-winner Danny Boyle.
Mr Boyle has directed Slumdog Millionaire, Trainspotting and Steve Jobs. He is also set to direct the upcoming Bond 25 film.
The casting call says: “Filming locally April - June, all adults ages 16yrs and over welcome to apply, no upper age limit if you have stamina. No experience necessary. For one or two days filming, good rates of pay.”
You may also want to watch:
Applicants should have a valid national insurance number and a legal right to work in the UK.
To apply, visit castingcollective.co.uk/eastanglia.
- 1 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 7 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 8 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 9 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 10 Matchday Live: Town two down in 'season-defining' game as Harrop sees red