Beaming bridesmaid wins top award
A YOUNGSTER is celebrating after she was plucked from a host of entries to be named as the bridesmaid of the year in a national competition.Freya Allum , from Ipswich, was bridesmaid at the wedding of her uncle Barnaby, which was held in Hadleigh on July 22.
A YOUNGSTER is celebrating after she was plucked from a host of entries to be named as the bridesmaid of the year in a national competition.
Freya Allum , from Ipswich, was bridesmaid at the wedding of her uncle Barnaby, which was held in Hadleigh on July 22.
And the four-year-old's beaming smile and beautiful dress were enough to ensure she saw off the competition in the Sylvanian Families Bridesmaid of the Year contest.
Proud mum Frith , who is set to give birth to her second child in the next few weeks, said: “Freya was the perfect bridesmaid - she led the bride into the service with big smiles and remembered to keep time.
You may also want to watch:
“She thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the day.”
For winning the competition Freya will receive a host of prizes including a £250 shopping spree at H&M, a photo shoot with a top photographer and a complete collection of the new Sylvanian Families wedding theme sets.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 9 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
Yvonne Pestridge, Marketing Manager at Flair - the company which produces the Sylvanian Families line - said: “Coming to the final decision and the choosing the Bridesmaid of the Year was a very difficult task.
“We chose Freya as our favourite because she was the perfect bridesmaid, looking beautiful in her outfit and getting everything right on the day and with the arrival of a new brother or sister soon this is to be her special time.”