Beccles: Air rifles stolen during burglary at business in Common Lane
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Police are appealing for information after a burglary at a business in Beccles.
During the incident in Common Lane an air pistol and two air rifles were among the items taken.
The building was broken into through the main door sometime between May 12 and 19.
Once inside the offender or offenders broke into a strong cabinet. Several items were stolen including an air pistol, two .177 calibre air rifles, telescopic sights and a stand, shooting mats, six pairs of shooting gloves, a telescope, a wooden clock, sheets of plywood and a mug.
Some of stolen items were later recovered from inside a den that had been made using some of the plywood sheets at a nearby sports field, including the mats, three pairs of shooting gloves, the clock and the mug.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw anything suspicious around these areas, if you have seen any of the stolen items or if you have any information about who took them or where they are now, please call Pc Richard Warne on 101.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket