Beccles/Bungay: Police appeal for information about stolen bicycles
- Credit: Archant � 2008
There have been two bicycle thefts in the north of the county.
The first took place in Beccles outside a shop in New Market last Thursday.
Between 10am and 10.35am the man’s silver Quantram 8000 Python mountain bike was taken complete with its lock.
It has short mudguards and a black seat, black tyres and black handlebars.
The second bike was a lady’s purple mountain bike. It was stolen from a back garden at a property in Duke’s Road, Bungay.
This theft took place between midnight last Wednesday and 6pm on Monday.
If you have seen either cycle since they were taken or if you have any information please call Pc Samantha Plummer on 101.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 4 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 5 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 9 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 10 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town