Beccles: Dead crash duo named
THE duo that died in a horror crash near Beccles have today been named.
They were revealed as Steven Ray, 43, from Bungay and Patricia Harcourt, 65, of Great Yarmouth.
The pair were passengers in a silver Hyundai Accent that collided with a bus and a minibus around 6.50pm on Friday.
They were both declared dead at the scene of the crash in Hulver Street, Hulver.
The driver of the Hyundai, a man in his 60s, sustained chest injuries in the smash and remains in a serious but stable condition at Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
There were no passengers on the single-decker Anglian bus and the driver was unhurt. There was also no one in the parked silver Renault Trafic minibus.
Police sealed off the road for more than five hours while collision investigators carried out their enquiries.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
Any witnesses to the collision are asked to call Pc Allie Cotton at the Serious Collision Investigation Team at the Police Headquarters on 01473 613500.